Tuesday, 18 August 2026

 Welcome to my blog diva ♡



I’m so happy you’re here! 

I’m Veronika (aka Vee) & this little corner of the internet is a digital diary of my twenties; a place to document the beautiful, messy, exciting and at times confusing journey of figuring life out as a thought daughter in the modern world. 

Here you will find pieces of everything: from travel stories, life updates, late-night thoughts, little moments of joy, personal essays and lessons learnt along the way. It’s a divine collection of moments that slowly piece together to form my identity, the mosaic of me.

I’m currently living in London, but I was born in Poland 24 years ago, and I’m currently on a mission to become a tattoo artist. I studied fashion in university, and after getting diagnosed with ADHD and bipolar disorder, I struggled to keep my life together so I began writing and exploring my life to decide what I want to make of myself. 

We are all multi-faceted beings with so much to offer, and this is just one aspect of my life, but art finds itself in pretty much everything.
It’s about romanticising the ordinary, embracing the unknown, chasing the life you’re curious about, while remembering that we are not supposed to have it all figured out in our twenties. Some of the best chapters in our lives are the ones still being written, and there is time to make edits.

Whether you’re here because you’re also just a girl navigating her early adulthood, looking for style and travel inspiration, a cozy evening read, or stumbled on this site by accident, I’m so glad you did.

So stay a while, and don’t forget to leave a note in the injuredfawn’s guestbook before you go. 

Love from Vee ⋆.𐙚 ̊


Follow me on instagram ♡ tumblr ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment